Gift Certificates Buy 2 get 1 FREE thru June 30 !!!
As our business grows and changes, so do our needs. The Final Clue Escape Rooms are live action entertainment experiences. When guests arrive at The Final Clue they are briefed by the Game Master before entering one of our game rooms. We are currently looking for a part-time employee.
Key responsibilities include:
· Greeting guests
· Briefing guests on guidelines and delivering backstory
· Monitoring escape room sessions
· Completing speedy room resets between sessions
· Minor facilities maintenance/cleaning
· Repair props
· Available hours are nights and weekends
About you: You enjoy the team environment but can also run the show solo! The ideal candidate will be fun, outgoing, enthusiastic, and responsible. You should enjoy interacting with people to ensure they are enjoying themselves. You should feel comfortable in engaging with both small and large groups. Must be accountable, detail-oriented and great at multi-tasking - with the ability to think and react on the fly. Must be 18 years or older to apply.
The Game Host is an integral part of the customer experience from beginning to end. Do YOU have what it takes?
Answer these 2 simple questions within your resume, then attach it. We will be back with you asap!
1. Have you ever been to an escape room? If so, what did you like about it?
2. Why would you like to be a Game Master at The Final Clue?
Send your answers and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org